Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Focus on what you REALLY REALLY want to accomplish

So yesterday was pretty good for me! I had 3 solid meals, one including some delicious fish, and low calorie snacks. The only treat I had was one ice cream sandwich at FHE, so pretty good!! Of course I can still do better...I did go out to eat for lunch but it was a good meal, not fast food....well not REALLY fast food. :) I was able to get some exercise playing pretty good volleyball for about an hour in a half. So that was good. What kept me going when I started to want to snack or eat something bad was for me to focus on what I REALLY want to accomplish....I want to be in good shape, I want to excel at sports, I want to feel more comfortable in my own skin. If I eat too many treats or bad meals...it's not gonna happen. "If you keep doing the same things, you'll keep getting the same results." So on to day 2 of my blog and plan of taking one day at time. Brought a healthy lunch today and tennis after work. Wish me LUCK!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go Natalie. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's only day 2 though technically for me so if you have any advice, let me know! You've always been in great shape!!

      Delete
  2. You're an inspiration! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!I'm still trying...and I'm not quite there yet but working on it!

    ReplyDelete